Trayvon Martin was reportedly targeted by community watchman George Zimmerman because he was wearing a hoodie.
So how did Zimmerman ever get the idea that someone in a hoodie might be suspicious?
From the Obama Administration, of course.
Last March Homeland Security released the controversial video, “If You See Something, Say Something (TM)”.
In the video the bad guys planting bombs… wear hoodies.
(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com …
- IT’S ALL JANET NAPOLITANO’S FAULT: It figures. Trayvon Martin was reportedly targeted by commu… (pjmedia.com)
- Zimmerman Called Trayvon ‘Term of Endearment’: Pal (newser.com)
- President Barack Obama Calls Trayvon Martin Death “Tragedy” Geraldo Rivera Blames Trayvon Martin Murder on a “Hoodie” (binsidetv.net)
- Looking Beyond the Hoodie, even as Bobby Rush is Booted off the House Floor (hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Hoodie Nation (weeklyworldnews.com)
- ‘Geraldo In A Hoodie’ Tumblr Chronicles Rivera’s Most ‘Suspicious’ Outfits (mediaite.com)
- Geraldo Rivera Apologizes To Trayvon Martin’s Parents For Hoodie Comments (mediaite.com)
- Do I look suspicious? (cantleaveunsaid.wordpress.com)
- Trayvon Protesters: Beware ‘Indignation Fatigue’ (newser.com)
- Questlove Opens ‘the Hoodie Shop’ (theroot.com)