“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
Also I think he is right about the Paul’s young supporter demographics as this is the least likely group to vote in the conservative Republican primaries indicating his overall political support is substantially greater than the smaller vote totals might indicate in the closed primary process. He also asks Ron Paul where the movement he inspired and created should go following the GOP Tampa convention ending on August 30th.
Justin and many of my libertarian and freedom movement friends sincerely believe that Ron Paul should go the third party route following the convention but I have come to a totally different conclusion although I highly respect their opinions, views and intellect.
Any Movement Future Discussion Is For After the GOP Convention
While “where we go from here” is certainly a legitimate question, the Ron Paul campaign cannot answer this question or even publically explore the possibilities until after the convention. The political power of the Ron Paul delegates and campaign through the convention are totally dependent upon keeping the GOP establishment and Romney forces guessing on the future of the Ron Paul movement. Otherwise we will make ourselves irrelevant to the GOP sooner rather than later. Now they have to consider:
Will Paul endorse Romney or sit out the fall campaign and general election?
- The Secret Media War Against Ron Paul (lewrockwell.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” No Paul = No Vote in November (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Paul also left open the door – at least a crack – to declare himself an independent presidential candidate”) Ron Paul says he won’t quit race (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Can Ron Paul’s Delegate Strategy Confound Conventional Wisdom? by Michael Tennant (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- No Paul = No Vote in November (destructionist.wordpress.com)
- Ron, the Crooked Republicans Are Unworthy of You (lewrockwell.com)
- Should Ron Paul Go 3rd-Party? (lewrockwell.com)
- The Secret Media War of 2012 by Ron Holland (pointsofhype.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Supporters, Beware (lewrockwell.com)