Agenda 21′s eco-fascism bares its teeth
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
The shocking story of Andrew Wordes, who had his property seized and was terrorized to death by the city of Roswell, GA, for the crime of keeping chickens on his land, underscores how “green” zoning laws introduced in accordance with the United Nations’ Agenda 21 policy are responsible for a new wave of brutal neo-feudalism now sweeping the United States.
Despite the fact that the city of Roswell allows chickens to be kept on properties less than 2 acres, Wordes was subjected to a sustained campaign of harassment and intimidation by the state which began in December 2008 when the city issued Wordes with a citation for keeping the chickens after a complaint by a neighbor.
After all the charges against Wordes were dropped, city administrators then re-wrote the ordinance to say that only six or less chickens could be kept on a property of less than 2 acres and hit Wordes with another citation.
Wordes won the case for a second time when the judge concluded that he was “granfathered in” under the previous ordinance that allowed for chickens on less than 2 acres.
Despite Wordes constantly winning legal cases, the city would not let up on their campaign of terror, moving to illegally intimidate the mortgage holder on Wordes house, an 80-year-old woman, to sell the mortgage note to the city for 40 cents on the dollar.
Amidst all this constant harassment, Wordes had to cope with his house flooding numerous times and criminals breaking in and vandalizing his property, including one incident where a third of his birds were poisoned to death, an act likely perpetrated by the neighbor who had sided with the city in targeting Wordes.
Now turning to the argument that Wordes’ activities represented a “nuisance,” the city filed a 55 page civil lawsuit, while simultaneously declaring Wordes’ property to be a “Conservation Area or Greenspace,” representing the final move in seizing the property under the auspices of tyrannical environmental mandates that were clearly manufactured by the state as a tool of harassment.
Although Wordes attempted to sell his land to the city, councilors then slapped a phony foreclosure notice on the property. When Wordes missed a probation check and was jailed for 99 days, the city immediately issued a press release announcing that his property was “vacant,” prompting criminals to break in and steal Wordes’ firearms, valuables and other ammunition. City administrators signaled they were unconcerned about the incident and would do nothing about it.
A d v e r t i s e m e n t
While he was in jail, the unknown mortgage note holder tried to foreclose on the property and Wordes was prevented from mounting any kind of appeal.
On March 26, Fulton County Marshals arrived at Wordes’ home to follow through on the city’s illegal order to evict him. Shortly afterwards there was an explosion and Wordes’ was subsequently found dead. Although initially declared to be a suicide, circumstances surrounding the incident remain unclear.
What is abundantly clear is the fact that Andrew Wordes was terrorized, harassed and abused to death by a predatory state whose plan all along was to seize the property under the justification of so-called ‘green’ zoning laws……
- City of Roswell, Georgia bullies Andrew Wordes to death over his backyard chickens (jandjranch.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Agenda 21: Full Spectrum Domination (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Homeland Security Targets Anti-Abortion Activists as Domestic Terrorists (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Government Surveillance Crackdown On Internet Goes Into Overdrive (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- City of Roswell, Georgia bullies Andrew Wordes to death over his backyard chickens (manifestinjustice.wordpress.com)
- ‘Chicken Man’ presumed dead in home explosion (foxnews.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama Executive Order Paves the Way for Nationalization of Economy (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” UN Decides When We Go to War, Without Congressional Approval (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Fox Attempts to Discredit Ron Paul with “Oklahoma Inside Job” Newsletter (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“All over America, people appear to be going insane. It is almost as if we have been cursed with stupidity.”) Prison Planet.com ” 20 Signs That We Are Witnessing The Complete Collapse Of Common Sense In America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)