Audi’s 2010 ‘Green Police’ spoof commercial may not be far off becoming reality with the announcement that the Department of Homeland Security is creating new “environmental justice” units that will be empowered to oversee regulations in conjunction with local government.
In its Environmental Justice Strategy document, the DHS says the idea is to “include environmental justice practices in our larger mission efforts involving federal law enforcement and emergency response activities” and to incorporate environmental justice in “securing the homeland”.
The DHS sees its role in promoting “environmental justice” as not just limited to overseeing reviews of its own operations, but also “through regulatory permitting activities” in conjunction with state, local and tribal governments…..
- The USDA Part Of The Agenda21/ICLEI Takeover Plan Is In The Works (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Carcinogenicity: Testing, Predicting, And Interpreting Chemical Effects How To Find Cheaper (dungarvansailing.com)
- DHS launches ‘Environmental Justice’ unit (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Walkathon for Health and Environmental Justice (socialactions.net)
- Environmental Justice: Why It’s a Black Thing (theroot.com)
- Congregations Energized for Environmental Justice (ecojustice.wordpress.com)
- Promoting ethical and just environmental policy in Native America discussed in Environmental Justice (eurekalert.org)
- Why is America broke? (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” New Bill Would Prevent TSA From Becoming Occupying Security Force (gunnyg.wordpress.com)