CARTAGENA, Colombia—The Secret Service is investigating allegations that one or more agents on President Barack Obama’ssecurity detail to Colombia were involved with prostitution, a person familiar with the matter said Friday.
An unspecified number of agents have been sent home and are being replaced by other Secret Service personnel, the agency said in a statement.
(Excerpt) Read more at online.wsj.com …
- 12 Obama Secret Service Agents Relieved Of Duty Over Alleged Misconduct In Colombia (mediaite.com)
- Secret Service Agents Sent Home From Colombia (npr.org)
- Secret Service agents sent home over misconduct allegations (news.yahoo.com)
- Misconduct alleged against Secret Service agents (sacbee.com)
- Secret Service agents sent home from Colombia amid misconduct allegations (politico.com)
- Misconduct Alleged Against Secret Service Agents (abcnews.go.com)
- Secret Service Agents Sent Home From Presidential Trip For Alleged Misconduct (freeinternetpress.com)
- 12 Secret Service agents relieved of duty over misconduct allegations (kansas.com)
- Misconduct alleged against Secret Service agents (mercurynews.com)
- President’s Secret Service agents accused of misconduct (fox13now.com)