The Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping Mystery
In 1992’s Republican presidential primaries, Pat Buchanan was the leading opponent to George Bush, Sr. Buchanan deliberately revived Lindbergh’s cry “America First” while challenging the interventionism of neocons in Bush’s administration. This battle continued in 1993-94 (when the Ahlgren-Monier and Behn books appeared), as patriots fought to keep America out of NAFTA and the World Trade Organization. Joining those entanglements devastated American manufacturing and sent millions of jobs overseas.
No one had symbolized “isolationism” more than Lindbergh. And his father, U.S. Congressman Charles Lindbergh, Sr., was a chief opponent of our entering World War I and bitterly fought the Federal Reserve Act, which he prophesied would benefit a few bankers while plaguing average Americans with inflation and economic despair.
In the 1990s, globalists of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) — whose members dominate key positions in both Republican and Democratic administrations — envisioned a “new world order” where America would yield sovereignty to a NAFTA-based North American Union and engage in endless foreign interventions. They also thirsted for billions in bailout dollars for their multinational banks and corporations. Since these bailouts would come largely from “fiat” money (created from nothing by the U.S. Federal Reserve), working Americans would pay for the bailouts through soaring inflation.
These schemes required manipulation of public opinion. The name “Lindbergh” symbolized opposition to them. And since the aviator was still emblazoned as a hero, now was the time to destroy his image. New books would repaint “the Lone Eagle” as “the Nazi who murdered his own son.”
In 2002, President Bush appointed Stephen Monier U.S. Marshal for New Hampshire.
A New Theory
According to the FBI’s files on the kidnapping (released in 1999), gangster Johnny Torrio, Al Capone’s mentor, “expressed his opinion to the Intelligence Unit agents that the Lindbergh baby was not kidnapped for ransom … that the baby was kidnapped and subsequently murdered by someone who had a grouch against Lindbergh and it was purely a case of personal vengeance.”
- Book reveals link between Lindbergh kidnapping, Parliament fire (vancouversun.com)
- Book reveals link between Lindbergh kidnapping, Parliament fire (calgaryherald.com)
- Feb. 13, 1935 | Lindbergh Baby Kidnapper Found Guilty of Murder (learning.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Impermanence and Marriage (whollyhappy.wordpress.com)
- Mar 1, 1932: Lindbergh baby kidnapped (promoteliberty.wordpress.com)
- On April 3… (chiefwritingwolf.com)
- Congress Doesn’t ‘Really’ Care What Women Think About Birth Control [Snl] (jezebel.com)
- The Spirit of St. Louis by Charles Lindbergh (crufc.ca)
- I feel happy tonight (lettersofnote.com)
- Marion Cotillard for Lady Dior Spring 2012 Campaign by Peter Lindbergh (fashiongonerogue.com)