RUSH: Let’s cut to the chase, and let’s get to the real question in the Secret Service hooker scandal in Colombia. What I want to know is, did those Colombian hookers have to pay for their own contraception, or are they covered under Obama‘s health care plan as it extends to the Secret Service agents? That’s the question. That’s what everybody ought to be asking.
With the War on Women being waged at full strength, how could that question not come up? How could that question not be asked? It wasn’t asked by anybody on the Sunday shows. It hasn’t been brought up by Hilary Rosen. It hasn’t been brought up by Anita Dunn. I don’t think’s Obama brought it up, but is it not the most important question? Who pays for the hookers’ contraception?
- No mention from Obama that the Secret Service sex scandal has yet to be proven (canadafreepress.com)
- SS Hijinks in Cartagena (lewrockwell.com)
- Are These the Colombian Prostitutes at the Center of the Secret Service Scandal? [48 PHOTOS] (coedmagazine.com)
- IT’S FUN TO LAUGH AT THOSE SECRET SERVICE HOOKER ANTICS, especially when it turns out that the whole… (pjmedia.com)
- The Secret Service Prostitution Scandal Is Looking Pretty Bad [Secret Service] (jezebel.com)
- Secret Service Scandal in Colombia (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Secret Service Scandal: Prostitute Refused To Leave Until Paid (inquisitr.com)
- Secret Service to Get Scrutiny (myfoxorlando.com)
- Obama And The Secret Service Prostitution Scandal (nationalinterest.org)
- “It’s fun to laugh at those Secret Service hooker antics…” (althouse.blogspot.com)