…Criminalization of plant-based medicine
If you happen to need even more evidence that President Obama has gutted his campaign promises and betrayed not only the left but also African Americans who enthusiastically supported his election, he has just gone public with his support for the continued war on drugs. Keeping marijuana criminalized, it seems — and keeping more African Americans in prison — is a top priority for the Obama administration.
This means Obama supports the midnight DEA raids on our citizenry; the filling of prisons with small-time pot smokers; the disproportionately punitive sentences handed down to black men and women across America who aren’t really criminals at all… they merely suffer from achemical addictionthat would more rightly be considered a medical issue.
Nearly every country in Latin America has now openly and publicize recognized that the so-called “war on drugs” is a complete and total failure. But Obama thinks it’s just great! Fill the prisons! Prosecute more blacks! Buy more guns and night vision gear for the DEA! That’s what Obama’s America stands for, it seems.
“I personally and my administration’s position is that
- Prison Planet.com ” 10 reasons why even democrats, liberals and progressives are choosing Ron Paul over Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Which Seems More Successful: The War on Drugs, or the War on Afghanistan? (constitutionclub.org)
- The Race War on Drugs (lewrockwell.com)
- Obama’s Disingenuous War on Drugs (thedailybeast.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” The Man Who Should Be President ~ By: Chuck Baldwin (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“All over America, people appear to be going insane. It is almost as if we have been cursed with stupidity.”) Prison Planet.com ” 20 Signs That We Are Witnessing The Complete Collapse Of Common Sense In America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Beating the Drug-War Addiction (project-syndicate.org)
- Prison Planet.com ” Powder Keg: Rap Song Charges ‘White Man’ With Murder: “Strap On Your AK’s… Let’s Start a Riot” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” No More Rule By Slogans And Brands: Public Confidence In The PR State In D.C. Is Collapsing (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Untied Prisons of America (aphilosopher.wordpress.com)