“We have got to defeat this attack on the freedom of the mind…But it takes courage for a young man with a family to stand up to it; all the more obligation on those of us who have nothing left to lose. At any age it is better to be a dead lion than a living dog – though better still, of course, to be a living and victorious lion – but it is easier to run the risk of being killed (or fired) in action if before long you are going to be dead anyway. This freedom seems to me the chief consolation of old age.” – Elmer Davis: Grandeur and the Miseries of Old Age.
By passing the 2012 NDAA Act and renewing the 2001 Patriot Act, Congress and the White House separated themselves from the United States of America. The bond between the governors and the governed is totally broken. Washington has become the greatest and most dangerous enemy of the American people in American history.
The federal government is literally…..
- Prison Planet.com ” Secret Service Scandal Spreads To Military (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The North American War Theater: Objectives, Tactics, And Agents of Oppression (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Police State USA and the NDAA: Creating American Terrorists (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama Issues ‘Policy Directive’ Exempting American Citizens From Indefinite Detention (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” The Man Who Should Be President ~ By: Chuck Baldwin (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” The End of The Mainstream Media And The Rebirth of Fact-Based Journalism (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Bill Introduced To Challenge Authority Of NDAA (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Rights? In The New America You Don’t Get Any Rights! (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Government Surveillance Crackdown On Internet Goes Into Overdrive (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Indefinite Detention: The NDAA and the Enemy Expatriation Act (gunnyg.wordpress.com)