George Zimmerman afraid of being killed in jail: lawyer
SANFORD, Fla. — George Zimmerman is afraid of being killed while in jail facing charges of murdering Trayvon Martin, his lawyer said today.
“There has been an upwelling of hostility and animosity towards him that can find its way to you in many different ways,” Mark O’Mara said outside the courthouse in Sanford, Fla.
(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com …
- Lawyer Says Zimmerman Can’t Go To 7-11 Safely. The 7-11 Where Trayvon Bought Skittles? [Video] (gangsgoonsandgunz.rahrahrecords.com)
- George Zimmerman’s Lawyer To Ask For Bail (inquisitr.com)
- Zimmerman’s lawyer confident judge will leave case (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- Prosecutor Promises News as Zimmerman Lawyers Quit (abcnews.go.com)
- Case Of Trayvon Martin Takes A Twist; George Zimmerman’s Lawyers Quit (allhiphop.com)
- George Zimmerman attorneys withdraw from case (getwititmagazine.com)
- The Washington Post reports that the prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case will charge George Zimmerman in the high-profile shooting. (shortformblog.com)
- The Trayvon Martin case goes silent after more than a month of drama (thegrio.com)
- George Zimmerman To Make First Court Appearance (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Neighbors: George Zimmerman showed signs of injury (wyldgoose.wordpress.com)