Ted Nugent Declares ‘I Will Either Be Dead or in Jail’ if Obama Is Re-elected
Ted Nugent is hitting the pavement for GOP president hopeful Mitt Romney. The rocker called for attendees of the National Rifle Association’s convention to go out and recruit thousands of people to vote for Romney in the coming election.
Nugent said, ”Our government is wiping its a– with the Constitution.” During an on-site interview, he also told the crowd, ”We’ve got four Supreme Court justices who don’t believe in the Constitution.”
Bypass the Mass Media: Get Articles Just Like This Straight To Your Inbox!
- Ted Nugent Stumps For Romney, Says Obama Admin ‘Wiping Ass With Constitution’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Will Mitt Romney distance himself from Ted Nugent’s violence-laced NRA diatribe? Riiiiiiight. (dailykos.com)
- Ted Nugent wants to ‘chop heads off’ for Romney (thegrio.com)
- DNC chair calls on Romney to condemn Ted Nugent (rawstory.com)
- The Secret Service Says They Are Investigating Ted Nugent’s Threatening Remarks Toward Obama (thinkprogress.org)
- Ted Nugent: Obama Administration “Wiping Its Ass WIth The Constitution” (inquisitr.com)
- Ted Nugent: Obama ‘Vile’ And ‘Evil,’ Voters Should ‘Chop [Democrat’s] Heads Off In November.’ (mediaite.com)
- Two To Wango Tango: Mitt Romney Sought Ted Nugent’s Endorsement, Should Answer For It (mediaite.com)
- Ted Nugent on Democrats: ‘Chop their heads off in November’ (rawstory.com)
- Nudge At His Best (tarpon.wordpress.com)