…The U.S. Trade Monitor noted that other notable U.S.-funded Kenyan projects in 2012 include the launching of a National Institutes of Health-led initiative to hire contractors to conduct genetic research of Kenyans with Type-2 diabetes.
WND previously reported the Obama administration secretly spent $23 million of U.S. taxpayer dollars in 2010 to fund a “Yes” vote on a constitutional referendum that ultimately passed, along with provisions that increased access to abortions in Kenya and established legal status for Islamic law tribunals……
Here’s what ‘Obama money’ is doing for you – in Kenya!
- Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects (tradeaidmonitor.com)
- Arpaio investigation: Obama might be Kenyan: Records that could document status mysteriously missing (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama Helps Economic Recovery – In Kenya! (cajunconservatism.wordpress.com)
- Obama spending helps economy – in Kenya! (wnd.com)
- Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects (Obama rebuilding Kenya) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Kenya Sightseeing: Nairobi Sightseeing at Fairmont (fairmont.com)
- The Story of Obama’s Kenyan Sister (theroot.com)
- Activities in Kenya: Kenya Activities at Fairmont (fairmont.com)
- Kenya sees spike in Obama administration-funded projects (headlineclicker.com)
- Kenyan international Mishra plays as ‘uncapped’ Indian (indiavision.com)