The Need to Lynch Zimmerman
The Coming Race War in America
April 19, 2012
The Coming Race War in America was published in 1996 by Carl Rowan, the black columnist and former ambassador to Finland. The title is not ironic. He foresaw a major racial explosion. The book of course was furiously ignored. It should not have been. It dealt with an apocalyptic vision that has lurked around the edges of American consciousness since before the Civil War. And still does. We just don’t talk about it.
What has this to do with Zimmerman?
This: Our racial policy has proved a disaster. Sixty years after Brown vs. the School Board, blacks have not assimilated. They constitute a separate people having almost nothing in common with the surrounding European society. They fiercely maintain their identity with their own music, dialect, customs, dress, and names. All attempts to turn them into middle-class whites in darker packaging have failed. Only relentless governmental pressure forces an appearance of partial integration.
Let’s consider a few awkward facts that loom ghoulishly above the body politic, which seems to be decomposing. First…..
via Fred On Everything.
- Obama’s Zimmerman Problem (lewrockwell.com)
- A judicial lynching (canadafreepress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama Administration Exploits Trayvon Shooting to Push Anti-Gun, Race-Baiting Rhetoric (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Will Zimmerman Trial Start Race War? (thedailybeast.com)
- Free George Zimmerman! (socyberty.com)
- Thoughts About the Trayvon/Zimmerman Incident (currentopinionsofnews.wordpress.com)
- Koran-Burning Pastor To Hold Rally For George Zimmerman (alan.com)
- Obama’s Zimmerman Problem (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- George Zimmerman: Racist Killer, or Victim of Judicial Malpractice? (canadafreepress.com)
- Trial of George Zimmerman Could Trigger Another Rodney King (gunnyg.wordpress.com)