An infuriated gas customer called police to complain about high gas prices from a Warren Avenue gas station on Wednesday night.
The man, who was not identified, “couldn’t believe super (unleaded) was $4.13 a gallon and he only got 6 gallons for $25,” police logs show.
Store clerk Sherry Lincoln said the man paid $25 in cash, pumped his gas, then came back into the store “yelling and screaming in front of the customers.”
Full story here.
- Prison Planet.com ” Senator Rand Paul Concerned Interpol Could Arrest Americans Under Foreign Laws (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” The Price Of Gas Is Outrageous – And It Is Going To Go Even Higher (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Infowars Reporters Harassed by Cops For Asking Questions About ‘Chicken Man’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Man calls police to complain about high gas price… (enterprisenews.com)
- Obama’s New Gas Price Scapegoat (canadafreepress.com)
- Three men wanted in gas station robbery (myfoxboston.com)
- Gas Stations Are Hurt By High Oil Prices (business-opportunities.biz)
- Gas prices hit a new high again (staradvertiser.com)
- Mass. gas prices rise 8 cents a gallon (boston.com)
- Gas Prices Hit $4 Gallon In St. Louis Area (fox2now.com)