Community Organizers Mobilize to Save ObamaCare
Posted By Matthew Vadum On April 19, 2012 @ 12:55 am In Daily Mailer,FrontPage | 36 Comments
This development is not all that surprising because when liberal policies threaten to destroy the country Democrats typically think all they need to do is shout louder to make people understand how wonderful the hated policies really are. This ongoing collaboration with radical left-wing community organizers is also part of the Obama reelection campaign’s divide-and-conquer strategy: Inflame the base and attack opponents relentlessly to draw the public’s attention away from the worsening economy.
In a spectacle that ought to nauseate decent Americans, Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius supplicated before Rev. Al Sharpton’s radical left-wing National Action Network (NAN) at its annual convention in the nation’s capital last week. She urged activists at the fancy corporate-sponsored confab to get into the trenches and fight for the misnamed Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. Obamacare) and to let their neighbors know that the law gives them access to mountains of taxpayer-funded freebies.
- George Washington Would Be Too Rich To Be President Re: Obama (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Pity The Poor Organizer: It’s All She Knows – Michelle: Community Organize For Barack! (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- America Elected an Ignoramous (canadafreepress.com)
- Obama Stimulus Dollars Funded Soros Empire, in Scandal that Dwarfs ACORN and GSA, Says New Report (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart.com: Yet Another Deluge of Racist Hatred for Michelle Obama (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- New Applicant for Community Organizer Is Coming Across The Pond (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- FEC audits Obama ’08 camp (politico.com)
- Obama’s Backbone? Exempts 11 Countries From Iran Sanctions (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Obama in ’96: High-priced political fundraisers = paid access (theblaze.com)
- Why Is The Community Organizer Pitting Americans Against Each Other? (nicedeb.wordpress.com)