by Doug Book, staff writer
From the projects to the White House, February’s shooting death of punk-in-the-making Trayvon Martin has provided a ready-made call to arms for the nation’s professional race hustlers. Even the President has taken advantage of this opportunity to pimp a black death for electoral profit.
And though it isn’t surprising that much of the national media have ignored the way in which the facts of the shooting apply to Florida statute, it does seem difficult to believe that no one in the nation is interested.
Given the many conflicting stories concerning surveillance video and witness testimony it is difficult to know what really happened on the night Martin was killed by George Zimmerman. And until all of the evidence is presented in court, all that can be stated with any degree of certainty is that the one individual privy to existing information, Florida prosecutor Angela Corey, believed there to be enough evidence against Zimmerman to charge him with 2nd degree murder. A jury will have to decide whether her decision was inspired by fact or politics.
Florida statute defines 2nd degree murder as…..
- Florida judge hearing if Zimmerman can leave jail (mercurynews.com)
- Photo Of George Zimmerman Taken On Scene Shows Head Injury (radio.woai.com)
- Florida judge to decide if Zimmerman can leave jail, as experts say he has … – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- New George Zimmerman Photo Shows Bloody Back of Head (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- The Arrest of George Zimmerman: Justice or Politics? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Fla. judge to decide if Zimmerman can leave jail (news.yahoo.com)
- Fla. judge to decide if Zimmerman can leave jail (newsday.com)
- Zimmerman to ask for bond in Trayvon Martin case – MiamiHerald.com (miamiherald.com)
- Lawyer: Zimmerman likely to be freed (upi.com)
- George Zimmerman’s attorney to ask for bond (cnn.com)