When Pelosi says “special interests,” she means the interests of those opposed to establishment Democrats. Clear Channel is a corporation. So is Fox News. There are thousands of websites, newspapers, think tanks and political action committees that Pelosi and the Democrats consider corporations.
In Citizens v. Federal Election Commission, the Supreme Court ruled that the free speech of corporations is protected by the First Amendment. Corporations that produce political books, documentaries, and other materials have the same freedom of speech rights as individuals.
Pelosi and the Democrats want
- Dems’ War on Motherhood a Surefire Loser (canadafreepress.com)
- Pelosi predicts 6-3 victory for health law (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Pelosi: Amend the First Amendment | CNSNews.com (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Video: Nancy Pelosi Wants To Amend the First Amendment (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Wants to Amend the First Amendment (mountainrepublic.net)
- Nancy Pelosi Predicts Obamacare Will Be Upheld 6-3 (thinkprogress.org)
- Nancy Pelosi on Republicans and family planning (dailykos.com)
- Nancy Pelosi Slams Campaign Spending While Stumping For Jesse Jackson (inquisitr.com)
- Updates from Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi (theneteconomy.wordpress.com)
- A San Francisco liberal – Thomas Sowell – Regarding Nancy Pelosi from 2002 (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Reflection: Nancy Pelosi Honoring The Accomplishments Of The 111th Congress! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- BREAKING: Secret Service to Interview Ted Nugent, Rocker Calls Pelosi ‘Sub-Human Scoundrel’ (blippitt.com)
- Pelosi Says Secret Service Prostitution Scandal a ‘Disgrace’ (abcnews.go.com)