Prison Planet.com » Spy Drones Over America: Lawmakers Demand Answers On Privacy Safeguards
A bipartisan pair of Congressman joined forces Thursday to put important questions to the Federal Aviation Administration regarding the agency’s plans to open up American skies to thousands of surveillance drones.
Reps. Joe Barton (R-Texas) and Edward Markey (D-Mass.) penned a letter to the FAA demanding answers on how the federal agency will protect the Fourth Amendment rights of American citizens if and when the use of unmanned ariel vehicles by government, law enforcement and private companies increases.
“There is…potential for drone technology to enable invasive and pervasive surveillance without adequate privacy protections.” the Congressmen’s letter stated.
“We are writing to express our concerns about the law’s
- Drone Use Takes Off on Home Front (myfoxdc.com)
- Drone Use Takes Off on Home Front (myfoxny.com)
- Drone Use Takes Off on Home Front (myfoxboston.com)
- Drone Use Takes Off on Home Front (myfoxchicago.com)
- US Drone Use Takes Off On Home Front (myfoxdc.com)
- New bill to allow 30,000 drones to fill American skies by 2020 | EUTimes.net (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Forbes Writer Scoffs at Infowars “Freak Out” On Mandatory Black Boxes (“…The most chilling aspect of this……”) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Bill Clears Path For 30,000 Surveillance Drones Over US In Next Ten Years (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Drone Use Takes Off on Home Front (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Drone Use Takes Off on Home Front (myfoxorlando.com)