There has been no society in the history of the world that has ever been 100% safe. No matter how much money the federal government spends on “homeland security”, the truth is that bad things will still happen. Our world is a very dangerous place and it is becoming increasingly unstable.
The federal government could turn the entire country into one giant prison camp, but that would still not keep us safe. It is inevitable that bad stuff will happen in life. But we have a choice. We can choose to live in fear or we can choose to live as free men and women. Our forefathers intended to establish a nation where liberty and freedom would be maximized. But today we are told that we have to give up our liberties and our freedoms and our privacy for increased security. But is such a trade really worth it? Just think of the various totalitarian societies that we have seen down throughout history.
Have any of them ever really thrived? Have their people been happy? Unfortunately, the U.S. federal government has decided that the entire country needs to be put on lock down. Nearly everything that we do today is watched and tracked, and personal privacy is rapidly becoming a thing of the past. Many of the things that George Orwell wrote about in 1984 are becoming a reality, and that is a very frightening thing. The United States is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave. Sadly, we are rapidly becoming the exact opposite of that.
I don’t know about you, but I never signed up to live in North Korea. When I was growing up I was taught that repressive regimes such as North Korea are “the bad guys” and that America is where “the good guys” live.
So why do we want to be just like North Korea?
When they put in the naked body scanners at U.S. airports and started having TSA agents conduct “enhanced pat-downs” of travelers, I decided that I was not going to fly anymore unless absolutely necessary.
But now the TSA is showing up everywhere. Down in Houston, undercover TSA agents and police officers will now “ride buses, perform random bag checks, and conduct K-9 sweeps, as well as place uniformed and plainclothes officers at Transit Centers and rail platforms to detect, prevent and address latent criminal activity or behavior.”
So now I have another thing to add to my list of things that I can’t do anymore.
No more riding buses for me.
But the truth is that….
- Prison Planet.com ” If The TSA Will Treat Senator Rand Paul Like A Scumbag, What Will They Do TO YOU? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Is It Necessary For The Federal Government To Turn The United States Into A Prison Camp? (zionistoutrage.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” New Bill Would Prevent TSA From Becoming Occupying Security Force (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Chimps Throwing Poop And 29 Other Mind Blowing Ways That The Government Is Wasting Your Money (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Big Sis Launches Undercover TSA Spies To Ride Houston Buses (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- (“Another day, another TSA travel nightmare”) Prison Planet.com ” TSA Treats 95-Year-Old Wheelchair-Bound Veteran Like a “Terrorist,” $300 Stolen (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” TSA Brags About Creating “Imperious” Security Team (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Why Is It Necessary For The Federal Government To Turn The United States Into A Prison Camp? – Puppet Masters – Sott.net (powersthatbeat.wordpress.com)
- Why Is It Necessary For The Federal Government To Turn The United States Into A Prison Camp? (theeconomiccollapseblog.com)
- Why Is It Necessary For The Federal Government To Turn The United States Into A Prison Camp? (mountainrepublic.net)
- Prison Planet.com ” Spy Drones Over America: Lawmakers Demand Answers On Privacy Safeguards (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- North Korea planning third nuclear test: Yonhap (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Hawley Channels His Inner Schneier (schneier.com)
- Hawley Channels His Inner Schneier (oracleidentity.wordpress.com)
- TSA Rolls Out New Verifying Technology (abcnews.go.com)
- U.S. finalizing North Korea food shipment in China (cbc.ca)
- In the News – North Korea planning third nuclear test – Yonhap (mouonekorea.wordpress.com)
- North Korea says this is a rocket not a nuclear missile (slashgear.com)
- Your risks and rights with TSA’s ‘enhanced’ screening (FAQ) (news.cnet.com)
- Plugging U.S. Missile Defense Gaps | The Diplomat (mbcalyn.com)
- After failed rocket test, what’s next for North Korea? (ctv.ca)
- North Korea’s drones, new ballistic missile on display during mass military parade in Pyongyang (theaviationist.com)
- North Korea says it WILL launch rocket into space. Japan and South Korea say they’ll shoot it down. (tedwebb.net)
- The North Korean thug-state (wnd.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Will Ron Paul win more delegates this week than Gingrich, Santorum? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Despite launch failure, North Korea celebrates military-style (worldnews.msnbc.msn.com)
- Fed Up? (lewrockwell.com)
- If China Gave This Rocket Launcher To North Korea It Means The UN Has Been Getting Played (businessinsider.com)
- How To Get Anything Through TSA Nude Body Scanners (lewrockwell.com)
- North Korea Shows Off Glorious New Weapons that Probably Won’t Work [North Korea] (gizmodo.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Big Sis and DHS Move On Campus (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Borowitz Report – North Korea Expelled from Axis of Evil (mbcalyn.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Nanny State: Walking Is Dangerous (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” New World Trade Center Site To Become Military Grade Police State Hub (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- North Korea rockets and rolls (radioadelaidebreakfast.wordpress.com)
- The Coming Domestic Population Control Grid (lewrockwell.com)