Democrat comic: Obama’s ‘a f—ing a–hole’
Actor and comic Jon Lovitz, perhaps best known for his catchphrase of “Yeah, that’s the ticket” by his character, the pathological liar Tommy Flanagan, dropped the F-bomb on Obama in a January podcast that’s just becoming widely known today.
The podcast, titled “The ABC’s of SNL,” was co-hosted by filmmaker Kevin Smith, and billed as being recorded “live from the Jon Lovitz Podcast Theatre.”
Lovitz said: “This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is f—ing bullsh–. And I voted for the guy, and I’m a Democrat. What a f—ing a–hole. The rich don’t pay their taxes? Let me tell you something, right. First they say to you, you’re dead broke, ‘the United States of America, you can do anything you want, go for it.’ So then you go for it and then you make it, and everyone’s like ‘f— you.’”
Lovitz went on to say Obama “is the perfect example. He’s amazing. He had nothing. He had no father. He was, you know, of mixed race which is a burden in the United, don’t kid yourself, you know, growing up like that, and no money, and the guy ends up being at Harvard. He’s the President of the United States. And now he’s like, f— me!”
He continued, “If I make a dollar and out of every dollar I’m taxed at 50, half, at 50 cents, I have to give, isn’t that like enough? It’s half. HALF!”
Lovitz’s co-host clowned that the government would be offended, and therefore shut down his podcast theatre.
“We heard that [in] the fourth f—kin’ episode, you won’t leave Obama alone,” said Smith. “This is an election year! They’re gonna come in and make an example of you, man. The government can come in and take your sh– away. Even your good memories.”
One WND reader, Brad Bowen, says he agrees with Lovitz’s sentiment, but “the problem for me is twofold: [First,] he voted for the man. I do not care that he is a Democrat. The second is I could [not] care less what any celebrity said. Unless they are like Ted Nugent or Chuck Norris with a definite record, they are just another dumbsh– late to the party.”
Lovitz isn’t the only comic from “SNL” who has problems with the president.
His fellow cast member, Victoria Jackson, who’s now a WND columnist, made national headlines in March 2010 when she released a song on YouTube titled, “There’s a Communist in the White House,” which has collected more than a half-million views.
Her song begins:
It seems these days I’m in a haze
And I can’t concentrate on things.
Can’t eat or sleep, feel incomplete
Feel kind of scared and creepy.
I look over my shoulder lots
And shudder when I watch TV.
I bite my nails and cuticles
And watch my words very carefully.
I bite my lip a lot and fidget with the buttons on my blouse
Why? Because there’s a communist living in the White House
Jackson cited the socialist leanings of Obama’s grandparents, communist leanings of his mother, the Marxist professors he had in college and his own links to the teachings of Saul Alinsky while related news clips – some from WND – flash on the screen……
- Jon Lovitz on Obama: A ‘F – king A – hole’ (AUDIO) (blippitt.com)
- Jon Lovitz On Obama: He’s A F***king A**hole [Audio] (inquisitr.com)
- Jon Lovitz on Obama: What a F*%king A$hole! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- LISTEN: Former SNL Star Calls Obama A ‘F***ing A**hole’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Actor Jon Lovitz Explodes At Obama: ‘What A F**king A**hole’ (mediaite.com)
- WATCH: Jon Lovitz Takes On Teen Bullies With Twitter, Wins (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jon Lovitz uses Twitter to condemn anti-Semitic prank (timesofisrael.com)
- Jon Lovitz harnesses power of Twitter and gets teen bullies expelled from school (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Comedian Jon Lovtiz unloads an f-bomb laden assault on f-ing a-hole Obama and tax the rich policies (Warning; Strong Language) (disruptthenarrative.com)
- Jon Lovitz uses Twitter to condemn anti-Semitic prank (jta.org)