President Obama’s National Security Adviser Samantha Power will head the new White House Atrocities Prevention Board, which is tasked with formulating a response to war crimes, crimes against humanity and mass atrocities.
Power helped to found a global military doctrine called Responsibility to Protect that was also devised by several controversial characters, including Palestinian legislator Hanan Ashrawi, a staunch denier of the Holocaust who long served as the deputy of late Palestinian Liberation Organization leader Yasser Arafat…..
- Hanan Ashrawi: She’s baaack! (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Where has Hanan Ashrawi been all these years? (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Ashrawi ‘concerned by assaults on free expression’ (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Panetta caught in one-world scheme (wnd.com)
- Not kidding: Obama has new ‘atrocities czar’ (wnd.com)
- Barghouti admitted coordinating West Bank terror attacks, Israeli documents say (timesofisrael.com)
- Obama Genocide Panel Chair Backed Invading Israeli Territory (whitehousedossier.com)
- Power costs (newstatesman.com)
- Mideast war in March? (wnd.com)
- Ashrawi expresses concern over arrests of journalists, bloggers (jta.org)