The Movement To Torch The United States Constitution…
The Movement To Torch The United States Constitution
The New American ^ | May 2012 Issue | James O. E. Norell
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2012 7:10:01 AM by IbJensen
DID YOU KNOW SOUTH AFRICA HAS A CONSTITUTION THAT’S FAR SUPERIOR TO OUR OWN? THAT’S WHAT ONE U.S. SUPREME COURT JUSTICE, AS WELL AS SHADOWY ACTIVITIST GROUPS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES TO EFFECT CHANGE, BELIEVE.
“I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa … a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights …” -Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Jan. 30, 2012.
That stunning disavowal—by an associate justice of the United States Supreme Court—of the Constitution she has sworn to uphold, drew widespread and instant condemnation from conservative pundits and legal scholars.
NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox warned that Justice Ginsburg’s statements go to the core of why the coming presidential elections are important, and why they are “about the very survival of our Constitution.” He’s right on the money.
Especially in the mainstream media, Justice Ginsburg’s comments—made during an Egyptian television interview on Jan. 30, 2012—were generally treated in isolation or ignored. For most Americans it was just a sound bite. A fleeting controversy. A mere blip.
Given her animosity toward the Second Amendment, however, Justice Ginsburg’s words…..
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg to Egyptians: Look to the Constitutions of South Africa or Canada, Not to the US Constitution (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- U.S. Justices’ Foreign Statements About the U.S. Constitution (volokh.com)
- Justice Ginsburg: Wouldn’t Use U.s. Constitution As a Model (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- Obama, Ginsburg: Constitution a Nuisance (zionistoutrage.com)
- US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg To Egypt: Don’t Use US Constitution As A Model (tammybruce.com)
- Liberal Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg admits: Roe v. Wade “moved far too fast”… (cbsnews.com)
- Justice Ginsburg to Egypt: Our constitution sucks, so don’t models yours after ours (crushliberalism.com)
- Drum roll, please…Winner of The Strip Search Limerick Contest (onthewilderside.com)
- Ruth Bader-Ginsburg Goes to Egypt, Criticizes Constitution (markamerica.com)
- Justice Ginsburg expresses fondness for Furman’s halt to capital punishment (sentencing.typepad.com)