“Facts are stubborn things.”
I love that quotation. John Adams said it back in 1774 when he took on the unpopular job of defending the British troops charged with the killings in the event now known as the Boston Massacre. Arguing off those same stubborn facts, Adams was able to get those troops acquitted.
“Facts are stubborn things.” You can lie about them and you can try to bury them, but they have a bad habit of revealing themselves. Sometimes, these revelations can take decades or even centuries, but sometimes — especially in a modern media age — those stubborn facts demand to be heard within days or weeks of the initial lies.
And so it is with the lies the media told about George Zimmerman.
“He’s a white man.” Wrong, so the media came up the tortured white-Hispanic. Turns out that even that is wrong. Zimmerman is also part black. Brutally Honest has the perfect summation: “In a delicious irony, it is Zimmerman who might actually look more like the son Obama never had.”
He’s a racist. Wrong, because it was revealed that he worked hard on behalf of a young black man he thought was wrongfully accused.
He’s an evil, paranoid
- Fast Facts: The Zimmerman Case (miami.cbslocal.com)
- America’s MSM should hang their collective heads in shame over its handling of the Zimmerman case (fishygov.wordpress.com)
- You’ll Feel Differently About George Zimmerman And The Trayvon Martin Shooting After You Read This (businessinsider.com)
- Who Is ‘Racist’? – Thomas Sowell – Townhall Conservative Columnists (gds44.wordpress.com)
- First Trayvon Martin- George Zimmerman related hate crime reported in Chicago (Thanks Al!) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Zimmerman problem – HUMAN EVENTS (cowboypress.wordpress.com)
- What if George Zimmerman was Black, and Trayvon Martin was White(Hispanic)? No Need to Ask Anymore, There is a Case Exactly like That ! (wyldgoose.wordpress.com)
- New Black Panther Party Offers $10,000 For George Zimmerman (inquisitr.com)
- Obama’s Zimmerman problem (wnd.com)
- Obama’s Zimmerman Problem (lewrockwell.com)