JB Williams — Rubio, Amnesty and Article II
I realize that many Tea Party folks have fallen for leftist tricks aimed at keeping the current Article II constitutional crisis off the table, but just how far are they willing to fall in the name of political agendas?
Real “constitutionalists” are as concerned about Article II as they are any other constitutional text, maybe even more so since the current Muslim-n-Chief is a one-man constitutional crisis of monumental proportions. Faux “constitutionalists” are those who cherry-pick which parts of the founding document to take issue with, based on their individual political agenda.
Many Tea Party folks seem to not care whether or not we uphold Article II constitutional requirements for the offices of President and Vice President. Others seem perfectly happy to accept fraudulent definitions of the term “Natural Born Citizen” so long as it suits their political agenda.
However, there is a reason why members of congress tried to alter the Natural Born Citizen requirement at least eight times in the run-up to Obama’s fraudulent election in 2008 – why leftists insist that the founders meant “anchor baby” when they insisted that only Natural Born Citizens of the United States hold the highest offices in our land – and that Marco Rubio would make the perfect VP selection for Mitt Romney in 2012….
In a word, the reason is AMNESTY by any means.
Barack Hussein Obama Jr. is without any reasonable doubt, a total fraud, and ineligible for the office he currently holds. Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen of the United States and neither is Marco Rubio.
So, to keep Obama in office, leftists must eliminate the true meaning of the term Natural Born Citizen and the best way to do that is to get Republicans to put their own ineligible candidate on the ticket with Romney… enter Marco Rubio.
Simply stated, a Natural Born Citizen is a citizen via the bloodline of the natural birth father. Obama’s natural birth father was a no time in his life, a legal citizen of the United States. He was at all times a legal citizen of Kenya and as such, could only pass Kenyan citizenship to Barack Hussein Obama II.
Likewise, Marco Rubio’s father was a legal citizen of Cuba at the time of Marco’s birth, and as such, he passed Cuban citizenship to Marco at birth.
Marco Rubio was at birth at Natural Born Citizen of Cuba born abroad in the United States. In contrast, Mitt Romney was born a Natural Born Citizen of the United States born abroad in Mexico, as his natural birth father was a legal citizen of the United States………..
- Evidence Broadens Obama Natural Born Conspiracy (johnmalcolm.me)
- Natural Born Citizen – A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers: All That Is Wrong with Georgia State Judge Michael M. Malihi’s Decision that Putative President Obama Is a “Natural Born Citizen” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Good News: Rubio’s Eligible ? (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- GOP ‘superstar’ for VP faces eligibility questions (wnd.com)
- Rubio insists No. 2 slot not for him (wnd.com)
- Senator Marco Rubio’s father was not a naturalized citizen when Marco was born in May 1971 per National Archives data. (theobamahustle.wordpress.com)
- Rubio questions (wnd.com)
- Obama and Rubio ineligible (greensboroguardian.com)
- Right move for Rubio plays to legislative strength (examiner.com)
- GOP ‘superstar’ for VP faces eligibility questions (gunnyg.wordpress.com)