Obama parties, campaigns all the time on taxpayer’s dime
Bayoubuzz LLC ^ | April 27, 2012 | Jeff Crouere
Posted on Friday, April 27, 2012 5:25:28 PM by Marketfly1
The President certainly enjoys the perks of his position in the White House. From extravagant vacations to approximately 100 rounds of golf, it has been a pretty enjoyable tenure for Mr. Obama. He has been able to meet celebrities, travel the world and play his favorite games.
While our nation’s problems are not his primary concern, the President sure acts interested when giving speeches in battleground states. Most of these speeches are political and not official business, but the President continues to charge the travel expenses to the American people.
(Excerpt) Read more at bayoubuzz.com …
- RNC Files Formal Complaint Over Obama Campaigning On Taxpayer-Funded Excursions (mediaite.com)
- Michelle Obama’s Spanish vacation cost taxpayers $500,000 | Mail Online (2012indyinfo.com)
- Republicans complain taxpayers fund Obama political travel (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- RNC Chair Reince Priebus To National Review: Obama’s Campaign Travel ‘Obnoxious’ (mediaite.com)
- Juan Williams: Obama’s Official Trips To Battleground States ‘Looks Purely Political’ (mediaite.com)
- RNC Chair: Obama ‘Crossed the Line’ With Taxpayer Dollars (newsy.com)
- RNC Accuses Obama Of Misusing Tax Dollars (cajunconservatism.wordpress.com)
- Boehner demands Obama reimburse government for trips (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Rich Zeoli: Campaigning On Your Dime (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Obama Has Been to Ohio or Florida 36 Times (whitehousedossier.com)