The SR22™ is lightweight (just 17.5 ounces) and perfect for just about anything – plinking, target shooting and even small game hunting.
Best of all, when field-tested by the top gun guys, the performance was flawless…..it would not, could not jam through hundreds of rounds of all kinds of ammo.This short video shows exactly how it comes from the shop or show.
It’s an excellent demo of all the features and how easy it is to breakdown for cleaning, maintenance, etc. It’s ambidextrous and comes with two grips which is a definite plus for those with smaller hands.
It’s highly recommended for performance, fit, feel and finish.The bottom line is that it’s fun to shoot, and will run reliably with a wide variety of ammunition.
Let’s face it, whether it’s anhillating bad guys on paper targets at the range, or water bottles on the back 40, the SR22 will keep us coming back for more fun and much needed practice. (15:01)
- One Nifty Little Pistol (lewrockwell.com)
- RGR: Shooting For Growth: Sturm, Ruger, & Co. (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Time for a New Concealed Carry Pistol? (lewrockwell.com)
- Ruger…Good “Stocks” to Own… (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- My Ruger MkIII Target “678″ is way better than I am (chrisabraham.com)
- Gun Sales Jump – Fears Of Obama / Controls ? (amp2012.com)
- Two Letters Re: Cap and Ball Revolver Options (survivalblog.com)
- Sturm Ruger Can’t Keep Up (theburningplatform.com)
- 4th largest gun maker is out of guns (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Ruger Stops Accepting Firearms Orders (offgridsurvival.com)