Jones College Prep, a Chicago Public Schools “selective enrollment” school, held “Social Justice Week” in March, a collection of events geared towards turning students into activists. See the schedule of events here.
According to a flyer on the school’s website:
Social Justice Week was created to promote community advancement through dialogue and community service based activism. Moreover, we hope to unify the voice of various JCP and community organizations in which to facilitate collaboration for the betterment of the community at large and promote a unified human rights advancement initiative.
The school is…………EXCERPT
- Chicago Public School Teachers Preaching Anti-Gun, Anti-NRA Propaganda (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Gun/NRA Group A Terrorist (Of The Mind) Organization (societybytes.wordpress.com)
- Video: Jones College Prep Teaches Students How to Protest (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Indoctrination 101: ‘Gender Bender Day’ Leads to ‘Social Justice Week’ (Part 2) (johnmalcolm.me)
- Exclusive – Indoctrination 101: Teaching Chicago Students to Protest (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Parents, students protest schools hit list (dmitryev.wordpress.com)
- Let the Teachers Teach! (moderndaychris.wordpress.com)
- How California’s Colleges Indoctrinate Students (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Social Justice Week at Chicago South Loop School (chicagotalks.org)
- April 30, 2012 (anotherslownewsday.wordpress.com)