Obama: Low Character in High Office
People complain. Obama’s always complaining about what Bush left him. “The mess was worse than anybody knew,” whatever it is. I don’t know how to deal with people who complain. I don’t know what to say to ’em. I don’t know whether to be sympathetic, ’cause that doesn’t accomplish anything. I don’t know what to do when people start whining and moaning and complaining about stuff because it never gets anything done.
So I don’t know what to do; I don’t know how to deal with it.
Needy, selfish, whining, complaining? Not attractive. And when they are traits being exhibited by people in positions of responsibility, it’s not attractive………..EXCERPT
- Is it a $3 dollar Raffle to see Obama and Clooney or Just a Scam to Get Your Money? (canadafreepress.com)
- Napolitano: Obama Should Be Impeached for Awlaki Killing (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- OBAMA, MALCOLM X, and MICHELLE’S RED & BLACK DRESS | Hillary and Me (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Republicans complain taxpayers fund Obama political travel (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Criminal Gangs Called Unions (lewrockwell.com)
- Partisan, DONE BUT YOU SHOULD READ THE ENDING (standupforamerica.wordpress.com)
- Where In The World Is President Obama? (mediaite.com)
- Mitt Romney: It’s ‘inappropriate’ to suggest I meant what I said when I was wrong about bin Laden (dailykos.com)
- LZ: ‘Hope and change’ is dead (cnn.com)
- The “What If” of John Edwards (papundits.wordpress.com)