At a time when America desperately needs to come together, we are becoming more divided than ever. The mainstream media and most of our politicians love to pit us against one another in dozens of different ways, and right now class warfare has become one of their favorite tools for getting us to hate one another. If you are struggling in this economy, you are being told that “the wealthy” are the cause of your problems.
If you have money, you are being told that the poor hate you and want to tax you into oblivion. Class warfare has already become a dominant theme in the 2012 race for the White House, and there will certainly be endless speeches given along these lines by politicians from both major political parties all the way up to election day. Class warfare will be used by both sides as a way to divide America and get votes.
And the frightening thing is that it is clearly working. There is more hatred between the poor and the wealthy in America today than at any other time that I can remember. But hating people because of how much money they have or don’t have is not going to solve anything. Instead, it is just going to cause more problems.The other day, Yale economics professor Robert Shiller told CNBC that the globe is already in a state of “late Great Depression“. The United States is heading into unprecedented economic and financial problems and we desperately need to pull together as a country and solve these problems.
But instead, our leaders are tapping into the politics of division in a desperate attempt to get elected in the fall.Rather than focus on real issues and real solutions, our politicians attempt to make “the wealthy” or “welfare recipients” the focus of our debates.
Well, you know what?Most people that are rich and most people that are poor are…..EXCERPT
- Class Warfare Is Being Used To Divide America – And It Is Working (theeconomiccollapseblog.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Powder Keg: Rap Song Charges ‘White Man’ With Murder: “Strap On Your AK’s… Let’s Start a Riot” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Injustice in America – A Petri Dish for a Virulent Culture (planetpov.com)
- Menacing Propagandists for Empire and State (lewrockwell.com)
- Shut Up About ‘Fairness’ (lewrockwell.com)
- Class Warfare: S.E. Cupp Battles Bill Maher And Panel Over ‘Demonizing Prosperity’ (mediaite.com)
- Class Warfare My Ass (proudprogressive1.wordpress.com)
- The New-Normal Class Warfare: Old Vs Young? (zerohedge.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Twitter: Spamming Celebrities Not OK, Advocating Murder is Fine (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Class Warfare Is Being Used To Divide America – And It Is Working (zionistoutrage.com)