Class war is not just inevitable but justifiable writes Rick Bookstaber, who serves on the Obama administraiton’s Financial Stability Oversight Council.
I wonder if he thinks those Occupy Wall Street protesters breaking out the glass of banks is “justifiable.”
Rick Bookstaber, who currently serves on the Financial Stability Oversight Council, the federal body established under the Dodd-Frank Act to “ensure the stability of our nation’s financial system,” took issue with conservative commentator Tucker Carlson’s accusations that liberals were engaging in “class warfare” by seeking to blame the nation’s fiscal problems on a small number of wealthy individuals.
“There is little that matches the artfulness of the rich in waving off criticism of the widening income gap as ‘class warfare,’” Bookstaber wrote. “And there is little that matches the gullibility of the rest in following along.”
“I am not picking sides in this war,” he added, “but I believe such a war is justifiable, and indeed ultimately inevitable.”
Read More at sayanythingblog.com. Rob Port.
- Two Socialist Peas in a Pod…….. (icanbeatobama.com)
- Obama Adviser Cites Karl Marx in Defense of Class Warfare (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- White House Adviser Defends Class Warfare By Citing Karl Marx (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Karl Marx’s “Reconstruction of a social world” (revisedhistory.wordpress.com)
- Karl Marx: 10 great quotes on his birthday (csmonitor.com)
- What’s A Marxist Supposed To Do: OBAMA TO OFFICIALLY LAUNCH CAMPAIGN ON KARL MARX’S BIRTHDAY (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- “feminism traces its roots back to Karl Marx, George Engels, and Vladimir Lenin” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama to officially begin 2012 campaign on Karl Marx’s birthday [Coincidence? Nah.] (johnmalcolm.me)
- Karl Marx and the “Reconstruction of a Social World” – Part Four (revisedhistory.wordpress.com)
- Class Warfare (rick.bookstaber.com)