Coroner’s office speaks on Breitbart mystery
“There’s been a lot of speculation in connection with the Breitbart case,” he admitted.Winter says after he directly told one news agency – which he refused to name – that Cormier was “absolutely” not connected to the Breitbart case, that news agency actually reported the opposite, that he was involved.“As soon as they did that, I had like 20 different agencies call up [to confirm that],” Winter said. “I spent half the day doing disclaimers [to stress],
‘No, I didn’t say that!’ Sometimes [the media] need to make a big sensational issue.”Michael CormierWinter described Cormier, 61, as “a good guy,” who was one of 17 forensic techs employed by the office.
“He was a forensic attendant, he would assist the doctors in autopsies,” he explained.Winter says the coroner’s office has 25 full-time pathologists and 37 consultant doctors.“If we have to bring in a specialist, such as an anesthesiologist or cardiologist, we’d maybe bring in a consultant to validate what our findings are,” he said.On April 20, the same day Cormier died, the coroner’s office released its findings into the death of Breitbart, stating the 43-year-old conservative media giant died of natural causes, listing cause of death as heart failure.
“No prescription or illicit drugs were detected. The blood alcohol was .04%,” the official report said. “No significant trauma was present and foul play is not suspected.”Breitbart was founder of BigGovernment.com among other websites.
The night before Breitbart suddenly died March 1, WND senior staff reporter Jerome Corsi arranged for Breitbart to interview Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who the very next day held a news conference to announce there was probable cause to believe President Obama’s birth certificate released on April 27, 2011, was a forgery, as well as Obama’s Selective Service Card.Meanwhile today, an eyewitness who saw Breitbart drop dead outside the Brentwood Restaurant and whose whereabouts were unaccounted for this week has now been found.
Los Angeles private investigator Paul Huebl has located Christopher Lasseter.In a video provided to WND, Huebl filmed the inside of the Brentwood Restaurant, showing the bar where Breitbart was in conversation and drinking a glass of wine before leaving the restaurant to cross the street.As Lasseter described the sequence of events, Breitbart jaywalked across the street at an angle.Lasseter said he did not initially notice anything unusual about how Breitbart looked.
When Breitbart reached the curb across the street, Lasseter said he dropped “like a sack of potatoes.”Lasseter further said he noticed a band of blanched white skin around the top of Breitbart’s forehead, extending around the hairline to the back of Breitbart’s head…………….
- Witness to Breitbart’s death found (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Now a witness to Breitbart’s death vanishes (wnd.com)
- Now a witness to Breitbart’s death vanishes Follows suspicious demise of member of coroner’s team (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- You Ain’t Heard This From Me! (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Another Mystery Surrounding The Death of Andrew Brietbart (revolutioninmedia.com)
- Now Breitbart’s Coroner Is Dead (lewrockwell.com)
- Breitbart-Coroner Link Debunked (thedailybeast.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Only Eyewitness to Breitbart’s Death Disappears (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart’s coroner poisoned to death? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Forensic Expert for Breitbart’s Autopsy Suddenly Dies…..Witness Missing (icanbeatobama.com)