Van Jones was speaking at the Green Festival in Chicago this past weekend and sparked yet another controversy.The former White House insider seemed to take great pleasure in announcing that his opponents should be more worried about him now that he has been inside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and is back out on the streets.
To quote Mr. Jones:Subtle hint, unintelligible Don‘t ever let somebody like me in the White House and then insist that I come back out here with y’all… Because now, we can make this thing work.
Excerpt Read more at theblaze.com …
- Van Jones: Why the “Hope” Bubble Burst and What We Can Do About It (bigthink.com)
- A live chat with green-jobs guru Van Jones (grist.org)
- Van Jones Echoes ’08 Hillary Clinton: President Obama, ‘A Great President,’ Can’t Also Be ‘Social Movement Leader’ (mediaite.com)
- Has the Hope Bubble Burst? Van Jones on Being Relevant, and Rebuilding the Dream (Video) (bigthink.com)
- Van Jones: Obama Let Tea Party ‘Set Him Up’ By Being ‘So Bipartisan’ (mediaite.com)
- Van Jones is an Idiot (thecollegeconservative.com)
- HW Pick: Rebuild the Dream, By Van Jones (harlemworldmag.com)
- Van Jones Implies Conservatives Want To Revert Back To Slavery, Women Not Voting (mediaite.com)
- Van Jones and the Green Economy (alternativeenergy.onlineempirebizone.com)
- Van Jones: GOP critics of the EPA are ‘kid killers’ (theblaze.com)