The gun is civilization
Beaufort Observer ^ | December 29, 2011 | Marko Kloos
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:25:23 AM by Mechanicos
Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that’s it.
In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.
(Excerpt) Read more at beaufortobserver.net …
- Why The Gun Is Civilization (1 reply) (network54.com)
- why the gun is civilization. (theconservativehillbilly.wordpress.com)
- Why The Gun Is Civilization (ontoliberty.wordpress.com)
- Remember When You Could Buy These Firearms By Mail Order Before The Gun Control Act of 1968? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- why the gun is civilization. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- The Right to Bear Arms Has Nothing to Do With Wearing a Short-Sleeve Shirt – The WOW of the Second Amendment (realstorypublishing.com)
- COLUMN- Guns, sticks, and logic: Bernd Debusmann (vancouverdesi.com)
- The Sheep Mentality (marktmillerjr.wordpress.com)
- The Jury is In: Emotions Are Social (maureenabivinsphd.com)
- Gun registry: Vic Toews orders RCMP to flag efforts to track long-gun sales (thestar.com)