Bob Strait, the 90-year-old Word War II Veteran that was beaten by an Oklahoma man in March, Tyrone Woodfork, 20, has died, reported yesterday by Fox News.
Bob Strait was a World War II paratrooper, who took part in the D-Day invasion as part of the 101st Airborne Division. He was also awarded a Bronze Star. Back in March, he and his wife Nancy, 85, both white, were attacked, beaten and his wife sexually assaulted by alledged killer, Tyrone Woodfork, who is black.
Two days after the brutal attack, Mrs. Strait, who was nearly blind, died from her injuries.
(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com …
- Black male thug kills WWII Bronze Star D-Day Veteran and wife (thedauntlessconservative.wordpress.com)
- (“The Battle of Athens was an armed rebellion led by WWII veterans and citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against the tyrannical local government in August 1946.”) The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law (Video) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- WHNT News 19 Viewer Offers Help to WWII Veteran Who Lost Home To Fire (whnt.com)
- Donald W. Applegate, 1922-2012: WWII veteran helped liberate POW camps (toledoblade.com)
- Elderly Couple Dead After Brutal Home Invasion (foxnews.com)
- How 1 brutal crime begets another (wnd.com)
- WWII vet gets diploma (kfor.com)
- Merci, GIs: France honors WWII vets at West Point (miamiherald.com)
- Obama’s son Tyrone Woodfork? (notyrants.blogspot.com)
- North Carolina’s last ‘honor flight’ salutes World War II generation (stripes.com)