Understanding The Narcissist
Marketing seeks to create images in our minds by relying on the creativity of a writer. Political marketing often involves the creation of myths, transforming an ordinary man into a heroic figure with selfless ideals who is willing to endure suffering to serve his fellow man.
This transformation of normal ordinary men into heroes of mythical figures has never been more obvious than the stories of our most recent Liberal presidents Clinton and Obama.
We were just subjected to a reelection commercial featuring former President Clinton explaining the potential fallout and risk for President Obama if the SEAL raid in Pakistan had gone horribly wrong.
Suppose the Navy SEALs had gone in there . . . suppose they had been captured or killed. The downside would have been horrible for him [Obama].
This was a unique opportunity for Americans to observe and compare our most notorious Narcissists, and watch one create the typical Narcissistic pool for all of us to admire the other’s reflection.
The myth of Narcissus is from the ancient Greeks. Greek Myths are stories that are a means to teach lessons of morality. If you will give your imagination a little freedom we will imagine the Myth of Narcissus in a contemporary setting…….
- Thinking about Love: The Myth of Narcissus (outre-monde.com)
- How are you a narcissist? (mathbabe.org)
- The Obama Administration: Socialists, Narcissists, and Psychopaths (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- All Hail the Narcissist-In- Chief! ” ” Coach is RightCoach is Right (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Are You Tagging Along a Narcissist? (socyberty.com)
- The Obama Administration: Socialists, Narcissists, And Psychopaths (sgtreport.com)
- Are You Dating a Narcissist? (theroot.com)
- Is Your Stocking-Stuffer for the Holidays a Narcissist? Here’s What to Do! (prweb.com)
- Narcissists: “Enough About Me: Let’s Talk About Myself” (psychologytoday.com)
- Caddell & Schoen Want Obama Gone ~ “You don’t go up to him and tell him to leave ’cause he’s a failure. With narcissists that doesn’t compute. If you really want to get rid of Obama, you gotta go up and tell him how the current job’s beneath him. You got (gunnyg.wordpress.com)