FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime
WFTV.com ^ | May 14, 2012
Posted on 05/15/2012 6:10:03 AM PDT by mtrott
WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.
State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.
(Excerpt) Read more at wftv.com …
- Prison Planet.com ” FBI Raids “Domestic Terrorist” Camp in Florida (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Only on 7: What Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman might have seen that night (wjla.com)
- First Trayvon Martin- George Zimmerman related hate crime reported in Chicago (Thanks Al!) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- FBI Seeks To Charge George Zimmerman With Hate Crime (theobamacrat.com)
- FBI Is Pursuing Hate Crime Charge For Zimmerman (oldschool945.com)
- Feds Doubt They Can Charge Trayvon Martin’s Killer (newser.com)
- Hate Crime Suspect Cites Anger Over Trayvon Martin Case (newsfeed.time.com)
- George Zimmerman Could Be Charged With a Hate Crime [Trayvon Martin] (gawker.com)
- Zimmerman’s Lawyer Gets Prosecution Evidence (abcnews.go.com)