If President Obama wins New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Virginia, it’s game over!
Real Clear Politics ^ | Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:33:45 PM by MinorityRepublican
According to Real Clear Politics, President Obama has 243 electoral votes wrapped up already. Right now, if he captures New Hampshire, Wisconsin and Virginia, those will be the 27 votes he’ll need to get to the magical number 270 and another 4 years in the White House!
(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com …
- Daily Kos Elections Polling Wrap: Tuesday brings mixed signals all over the polling map (dailykos.com)
- Larry J. Sabato’s Crystal Ball ” PLAN OF ATTACK: OBAMA, ROMNEY AND THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- Chris Weigant: Ridiculously Early Look at Electoral Math (huffingtonpost.com)
- Democrats doubling down on swing states (boston.com)
- Poll: Obama up big in swing-state New Hampshire (thehill.com)
- Obama Maintains Electoral Vote Lead (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Poll: Obama edging Romney in swing states (thehill.com)
- Ridiculously Early Look At Electoral Math (businessinsider.com)
- Bracketing the General Presidential Election (538refugees.wordpress.com)
- New Hampshire May Be In The Bag For Obama (snspost.com)