According to modern dogma, homosexuals are like sprinters: born and not made. Thus, even though psychology’s longstanding nature-nurture debate has concluded that many traits are the result of both factors, it isn’t politically correct to consider even this possibility with respect to homosexuality. But does this biology-is-destiny theory hold water with respect to same-sex attraction? And, if so, what does this say about the behavior’s moral status? Let’s examine the matter.
When discussing same-sex attraction’s cause, the first thing usually mentioned is the much touted “homosexual gene” theory. In fact, the idea has been……..
- Homophobia & Homosexuality (difog.wordpress.com)
- I’m Homosexual But Not “Gay!” I’m “g0y!” (aaronrking.wordpress.com)
- After Endorsing Homosexual Marriage, We Must Pray for Obama and America (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- A Primer on Counterfeit Marriage (americanclarion.com)
- Homosexuality – Suspicious Gallup Poll (moralmatters.org)
- Do Homosexuals Have “Civil Rights”? (southernreformation.wordpress.com)
- 40 days in jail without trial for 20 in ‘homosexual dance’ (76crimes.com)
- My Appeal: Homosexuality, a Sin! (markphilipcagayat.wordpress.com)
- Gallup: Majority Say Gay/Lesbian Relations Morally Acceptable (reason.com)
- Time Capsule: CBS journalist Mike Wallace tells truth about homosexuality in 1967 documentary (lifesitenews.com)