Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system the night he was shot, autopsy finds
Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system the night he was shot and killed, a medical report has revealed.
The autopsy on the 17-year-old showed traces of THC, which is found in marijuana, in the teenager’s blood and urine.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk …
- Trayvon Martin Autopsy Report : Martin Died From Single Gun Shot Wound To His Chest (theroycroftreport.com)
- Autopsy: Trayvon Martin had injuries to knuckles – WDBO Radio (wdbo.com)
- Autopsy results reportedly indicate Trayvon Martin suffered injuries to knuckles (djbaymusic.com)
- Trayvon Martin Autopsy: Knuckle Injury Was Tiny, but Gunshot Was at ‘Intermediate Range’ (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Autopsy Reveals Travon Martin Had Bloody Knuckles When He Died (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Trayvon Martin Autopsy Shows Wounds on His Hands (theatlanticwire.com)
- Autopsy Report Reveals Trayvon Martin Was Shot At Close Range (hiphopwired.com)
- Trayvon Martin Autopsy Report: Teen Shot At ‘Intermediate Range’ (newstalkcleveland.com)
- Trayvon Martin Autopsy Showed Injuries to His Knuckles (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Medical evidence supports George Zimmerman’s testimony, Al Sharpton hardest hit (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)