A medical report by George Zimmerman’s doctor has disclosed that Zimmerman had a fractured nose, two black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head and a back injury on the day after the fatal shooting. If this evidence turns out to be valid, the prosecutor will have no choice but to drop the second-degree murder charge against Zimmerman — if she wants to act ethically, lawfully and professionally.
There is, of course, no assurance that the special prosecutor handling the case, State Attorney Angela Corey, will do the right thing. Because until now, her actions have been anything but ethical, lawful and professional.
She was aware when she submitted an affidavit that it did not contain the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She deliberately withheld evidence that supported Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense. The New York Times has reported that the police had “a full face picture” of Zimmerman, before paramedics treated him, that showed “a bloodied nose.” The prosecutor also had photographic evidence of bruises to the back of his head.
But none of this was included in any affidavit.
Now there is much more extensive medical evidence that would tend to…………
- Trayvon Martin Confrontation Was ‘Ultimately Avoidable,’ But Does That Matter? (nymag.com)
- Police Missteps in Trayvon Martin Case: Readers’ Questions Answered (thelede.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Megyn Kelly Guest Alan Dershowitz Slams Zimmerman Prosecutor: Her Affidavit ‘Is A Crime’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Evidence mixed for Zimmerman’s self-defense claim – San Francisco Chronicle (sfgate.com)
- Autopsy: Evidence of marijuana in Trayvon Martin’s blood (onlineathens.com)
- Prosecution releases cache of evidence in Trayvon Martin killing (dailykos.com)
- New Evidence: Trayvon Martin Had Drugs in His System – TIME (newsfeed.time.com)
- Evidence mixed for Zimmerman’s self-defense claim (newsok.com)
- You: Autopsy: Evidence of Marijuana in Martin’s Blood (nytimes.com)
- New documents, photos shed light on Trayvon Martin killing – Globe and Mail (theglobeandmail.com)