When Breitbart News published a story yesterday on the discovery of a 1991 publishers’ brochure that stated Barack Obama was born in Kenya, reporters scrambled to write their own stories.
Well, some reporters. Others just chuckled.
A Google search today of reports on the story found Fox News conspicuous in its absence. Also missing in action were CNN, NBC, CBS, the New York Times and others.
ABC News posted a story quoting the woman who edited the brochure, Miriam Goderich, saying,”This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me – an agency assistant at the time.”
Image from Breitbart.com
But the document could have a significant impact, according to authorities who have been investigating the veracity of Obama’s documentation, including his birth certificate and Selective Service registration form.
The preliminary finding of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s special investigative unit is that there is probable cause that Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery.
Arpaio told WND after word of the claim of a Kenyan birth was released that the development “puts more smoke out there.”
And the old saying is? “Where there’s smoke there’s fire.”
The brochure was created by Acton & Dystel when it was promoting Obama as the author of the never-produced “Journeys in Black and White.”
That biography states:
“Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago’s South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.”
What’s wrong with just reporting the facts? Joseph Farah blasts the “anti-birther” narrative that infects most of the media – Bretibart.com included. Read Farah’s latest column, “Breakthrough on eligibility story,” now.
Mike Zullo, the lead investigator for Arpaio’s special unit, told WND it is a “very interesting development.”
“This does coincide with information we have been pursuing…………
- Prison Planet.com ” Literary Company Behind Kenya “Error” Still Lists Obama As Client (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama’s Literary Agent: Obama ‘Born In Kenya’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- REPORT: Obama still ‘Kenyan-born’ in 2003… (wnd.com)
- Obama’s literary agent says he was ‘born in Kenya’. How did the mainstream media miss this? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama: A Composite Kenyan (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- ‘Born in Kenya’: Obama’s Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 (abcnews.go.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Evidence Obama Born In Kenya Goes Beyond 1991 Brochure (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Arpaio investigation: Obama might be Kenyan: Records that could document status mysteriously missing (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- 1991 Obama was stamped ‘Born in Kenya’ (wnd.com)
- Arpaio reacts to latest Obama-Kenya connection (wnd.com)