Disturbing trend of Obama cult of personality in school system continues
Paul Joseph Watson
Monday, May 21, 2012
An audio recording of an exchange between a teacher and a student at North Rowan High School in North Carolina serves as a reminder that the school system is becoming a training ground for teaching kids to be subservient to the state while indoctrinating them into thinking that the First Amendment doesn’t exist.
The clip features a conversation in which teacher Tanya Dixon-Neely tells students that it is a criminal offense to criticize Barack Obama and that they could be “arrested” for doing so.
The discussion centers around a story about Mitt Romney bullying a kid five decades ago. A student responds by pointing out that Obama admits in his own book, Dreams from My Father, that he also bullied a girl when he was in school, and that both Obama and Romney are “just men.”
Dixon-Neely then begins yelling about how “disrespecting the President” is an arrestable offense.
“Let me tell you something, you will not disrespect the president of the United States in this classroom,” she says, adding, “Do you realize that people were arrested for saying things bad about Bush? Do you realize you are not supposed to slander the president?”
The student correctly dispels Dixon-Neely’s nonsense by pointing out that the First Amendment permits the most vigorous criticism of the President.
“You would have to say some pretty f’d up crap about him to be arrested,” says the student. “They cannot take away your right to have your opinion … They can’t take that away unless you threaten the president.”
When the student refuses to be intimidated………….
- NC Teacher Screams at Student: It’s Criminal to Criticize Obama (johnmalcolm.me)
- Government school teacher to her student: not being respectful of Obama is a criminal offense, or something (crushliberalism.com)
- North Carolina Teacher Yells At Student For Criticizing Obama…Says It’s A “Criminal Offense” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- High School Teacher Goes Ballistic On Student Who Asked The Wrong Question About Obama (Audio) (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama’s Literary Agent: Obama ‘Born In Kenya’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Rand Paul: There’s a ‘sickness’ in the country (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Bombshell: Obama “Born in Kenya” (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” The Next US President Will Be…. (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama Order Backing Yemen Dictator Threatens Free Speech, Critics Say (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Old and Busted: The Three R’s. The New Hotness: Shut Up, Rightwing H8erz! Reason No. 3,297 To Homeschool (minx.cc)