What If Zimmerman Walks Free? ~ What If George Zimmerman Is Not Guilty? Pat Buchanan on the trouble ahead.
Three months ago, George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in Sanford, Fla., shot and killed Trayvon Martin.
Handcuffed, taken in and interrogated, Zimmerman told police Trayvon had been acting suspiciously that dark and rainy night, that he had followed Trayvon, been knocked down and battered on the ground, and, fearing for his life, pulled a concealed handgun and shot him.
Sanford police and prosecutors concluded that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and had not committed a provable felony. They let him go.
A racial firestorm followed. “Blacks are under attack,” railed Jesse Jackson. “Killing us is big business.” Arriving in Sanford, the reverend dialed it up. Trayvon was “shot down in cold blood by a vigilante … murdered and martyred.”
Rep. Maxine Waters’ charge of “hate crime” was echoed by radio talker Joe Madison. Rep. Hank Johnson said Trayvon had been “executed.” The Grio compared his killing to the lynching of Emmett Till in Mississippi in 1955.
The New Black Panther Party put Zimmerman’s face on a “Wanted Dead or Alive” poster, called for 5,000 black men to run him down and said Trayvon had been “murdered in cold blood.”
Spike Lee twittered Zimmerman’s home address…………
- What if Zimmerman walks free? (wnd.com)
- Patrick Buchanan: What If Zimmerman Walks Free? – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Pat Buchanan: It’s All About Race Now (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- What If George Zimmerman Is Not Guilty? (lewrockwell.com)
- (“Death of The Republican Party”) Has the Bell Begun To Toll for the GOP? by Patrick J. Buchanan (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Something Rotten in the State by Patrick J. Buchanan (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Patrick Buchanan: Has The Bell Begun To Toll For The GOP? – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Obama’s Zimmerman Problem (lewrockwell.com)
- It’s All About Race Now (lewrockwell.com)
- Has the Bell Begun To Toll for the GOP? by Patrick J. Buchanan (pointsofhype.wordpress.com)
- (“America Is An Armed Camp”) A Nation Arms Itself – For What? by Patrick J. Buchanan (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Douse the Flames, Mr. President! (theamericanconservative.com)
- Douse the flames, Mr. President! (wnd.com)
- Pat Buchanan on “Whipped-up Hysteria” Over Trayvon Martin Killing (occupyevangelicals.org)
- Buchanan: It’s all about race now (disclose.tv)