Let’s get a few things straight here. As much as we all loved Andrew Breitbart’s moxie, he, like virtually every other national Conservative who was or is a part of the “establishment” (read, those who have established themselves financially, and been acknowledged by their peers) had avoided the issue of the Constitutional eligibility of the president of the United States.
Much like Sewanee, the University of the South, has avoided gridiron rematches with Texas, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Auburn, LSU, and Ole Miss since beating all eight (along with four other schools) in their 12-0 1899 season.
Far better to boast that they had once proved their mettle on the playing field than to have to do it again…in real time.
So, like the mythically-fearless Michelle Malkin, or the once-cocky and courageous Ann Coulter, the “Senior Staff” at Breitbart prefers to live off of past – and in their case, borrowed – glory. And, given their namesake’s own calculated denial of this historic issue, the youngsters at Breitbart apparently believe they can get away with it. But it’s tough trying to be all things to all people – especially when the views encompassed are diametrically opposed.
So here come the princes of political archeology – they can hardly be called monarchs in their own right – and they have a find…but it’s a sticky one. You see, the recognized king of sequestration, the billionaire financier of burying (not excavating) the past, has declared certain digs “off limits.” Those would be any that might uncover relics from the entombed past of the current Occupier-in-Chief. So…to disclose or not to disclose? Such a dilemma! The heady thrill of breaking a story of potentially enormous national interest, as well as consequence…but on an officially quarantined (and hermetically-sealed) topic…. How to proceed?
- Breitbart Awards to Honor Individuals Carrying the Torch for Freedom (heritage.org)
- Fear the Vetting! Breitbart.com Bombshell Exclusive: We Don’t Have Obama’s SAT Scores! (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Now a witness to Breitbart’s death vanishes Follows suspicious demise of member of coroner’s team (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart’s coroner poisoned to death? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Coroner’s office speaks on Breitbart mystery (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Witness to Breitbart’s death found (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Breitbart Awards announced; partisan shill Joan Walsh and friends still bitter about Andrew Breitbart’s successes (twitchy.com)
- BREITBART.COM Is Pumping This 1991 Promotional Document That Says Obama Was Born In Kenya (businessinsider.com)
- Breitbart.com Drops Birther Bombshell: 1991 Pamphlet Gets Obama Bio Wrong (mediaite.com)
- What or Who killed Andrew Breitbart? Now the Coroner is dead! (theconservativehillbilly.wordpress.com)