Links are generally posted at my web site http://devvy.net/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/r/alerts/112219077837/
Apparently Ken Bennett has never read the U.S. Constitution nor does he have any understanding of what ‘natural born citizen’ actually means.
This has been the problem all along about the birth certificate. It’s not where he was born, but his father’s citizenship status at the time bouncing Barry was born.
“Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said Tuesday night that he has received information from Hawaii that proves President Obama’s American birth and satisfies Arizona’s requirements for having the president on the upcoming election ballot.
“A Hawaii official sent Bennett’s office verification of birth for President Obama on Tuesday, according to both Bennett and Hawaii officials.
“Bennett said the issue is now resolved from his point of view. He has cancelled a planned Wednesday news conference where he was expected to discuss the issue.
“I’m happy that we got what we asked for and that’s what I was expecting all along,” Bennett said Tuesday night.
“Bennett made national news earlier this month when he asked Hawaii to verify Obama’s birthplace to ensure the President is eligible to appear on Arizona’s November ballot.
“His decision reignited the simmering birther movement, though Bennett has said he doesn’t associate with the birthers.
“On Tuesday Joshua A. Wisch, special assistant to the attorney general in Hawaii, said the matter had been resolved.
“We have received information from Secretary Bennett that satisfied our requirement and has therefore provided his office with a verification of birth for President Obama,” Wisch wrote in an email.”
And, what proof would that be? Another forged document?
Thousands of Arizonans should stand outside the state capitol and demand Bennett remove Soetoro from the ballot. If I lived there, I would head it up myself.
Setting aside Secty of State Bennett’s profound ignorance, what does ‘natural born citizen’ really mean and why Obama/Soetoro is still ineligible to be on the ballot:
The Natural Born Citizen Clause of Our U.S. Constitution Requires that Both of the Child’s Parents Be U.S. Citizens At the Time of Birth
Article II “Natural Born Citizen” Means Unity of Citizenship and Sole Allegiance At Birth
- Hawaii Verifies Obama’s Records to Ariz. (myfoxdetroit.com)
- Can We All Agree That Obama is a Citizen Now? (theroot.com)
- News – Re: “Not a Birther” Sec State receives official docs from Ha (thesecularity.com)
- Birther-curious Bennett playing games in Arizona (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- The Romney Campaign Joins the Birther Brigade (takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Bennett Apologizes For Embarrassing Birther Threat (huffingtonpost.com)
- Crazy Talk: Why the ‘Birthers’ Still Don’t Believe Obama (fox8.com)
- DEVVY’S EMAIL ALERTS: obama; alinsky; chicago, etc… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Arizona To Keep Deadbeat Obama Off The 2012 Presidential Ballot: Hawaii Responds & Stalls On U.S. Constitutional Issue! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- AZ Secretary Of State Apologizes For Birther Threat, But Still Seeks Proof Of Obama’s Birthplace (alan.com)
- Two steps forward, one step back in Arizona (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- AZ will take Obama off 2012 Ballot (catholicglasses.com)
- Hawaii Responds to Ken Bennett’s Request for Obama Birth Records (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Hawaii’s Now Asking Birthers to Prove Who They Are (loweringthebar.net)