U.S. government questioned Obama’s citizenship when He was 5
President Obama’s literary agent is not the only one who was confused over the politician’s birthplace.
The U.S. government is on record questioning President Obama’s citizenship status as early as when he was 5 years old, stating it lacked documentation to determine his citizenship.
The citizenship inquiry dated back to 1966, when Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was attempting to secure a waiver so her second husband, Indonesian citizen Lolo Soetoro, could return to the country after his visa had expired.
Dunham separated from her first husband, Barack Obama Sr., in 1963 when the future president was 2 years old. Dunham and Obama Sr. are reported to have divorced in 1964.
In 1965 in Hawaii, Dunham married Soetoro, an Indonesian, and moved to Indonesia in October 1967.
Read More at Klein Online.
Bypass the Mass Media: Get Articles Just Like This Straight To Your Inbox!
- Prison Planet.com ” Obama’s Five Trillion Dollar Lie (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Wayne Madsen: Obama’s CIA Connections, Part I and II | Veterans Today (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama is his mother’s son (WaPo sad hagiography alert) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- China’s secret? It owes Americans nearly $1 trillion (This is not a typo) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- With a Kenyan father Obama’s 18 year old mother couldn’t have Constitutional conveyed citizenship (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Obama’s Lies? the Truth and Nothing But the Truth So Help Me God (tatoott1009.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Schumer Introduces Ex-PATRIOT Act: Will Banish Those Who Renounce US Citizenship (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- US election 2012: Barack Obama ‘birther’ conspiracy theory revived by Republicans (telegraph.co.uk)
- Obama Mystery Theater: Who’s Your Nanny? Obama’s Servants (wtpotus.wordpress.com)
- Bachmann: Swiss citizen since 1978 (politico.com)