(“Even if you are wearing your seatbelt, that isn’t any protection against a ticket.”) Click it or Ticket – Primary Stop Seat Belt Law – 21st May through Memorial Day
The news is that the Click it or Ticket stepped up enforcement is started on Monday.
Even if you are wearing your seatbelt, that isn’t any protection against a ticket.
Police can now stop you for no other reason than they say you weren’t wearing it. This is the ultimate revenue generator.
On Twitter, the propaganda is in full swing @NHTSAgov #ClickItorTicket
- THP to enforce seat belt usage Memorial Day weekend (knoxnews.com)
- ‘Click It’ campaign means cops watching for seat belts, more (kansas.com)
- Take “CLICK IT or TICKET” and “STICK IT” Where the Sun Don’t Shine! (lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com)
- FHP Kicks Off “Click It Or Ticket” Campaign (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Click It or Ticket campaign begins (clickondetroit.com)
- PennDOT, police to crack down on seat-belt laws (pennlive.com)
- Alert: On-Going Seat Belt Enforcement (nytrafficticket.com)
- Police on lookout for drivers not wearing seat belts (minbcnews.com)
- Huntsville police, Alabama State Troopers will be out in force over Memorial Day weekend (al.com)
- Summer Tone Up – Do The National Click It Or Ticket Campaigns Strike The Right Tone? (theinstargroup.com)