The news is that the Click it or Ticket stepped up enforcement is started on Monday.
Even if you are wearing your seatbelt, that isn’t any protection against a ticket.
Police can now stop you for no other reason than they say you weren’t wearing it. This is the ultimate revenue generator.
On Twitter, the propaganda is in full swing @NHTSAgov #ClickItorTicket
- THP to enforce seat belt usage Memorial Day weekend (knoxnews.com)
- ‘Click It’ campaign means cops watching for seat belts, more (kansas.com)
- Take “CLICK IT or TICKET” and “STICK IT” Where the Sun Don’t Shine! (lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com)
- FHP Kicks Off “Click It Or Ticket” Campaign (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Click It or Ticket campaign begins (clickondetroit.com)
- PennDOT, police to crack down on seat-belt laws (pennlive.com)
- Alert: On-Going Seat Belt Enforcement (nytrafficticket.com)
- Police on lookout for drivers not wearing seat belts (minbcnews.com)
- Huntsville police, Alabama State Troopers will be out in force over Memorial Day weekend (al.com)
- Summer Tone Up – Do The National Click It Or Ticket Campaigns Strike The Right Tone? (theinstargroup.com)