Don’t look now, but Ron Paul has just secured 30 of 36 delegates in Minnesota. Although he won only four counties and finished 18% behind Rick Santorum, the February 7 caucus winner, superior organization has enabled him to stuff the delegate rolls with committed Paulistas.
This follows his February 4 narrow caucus loss in Maine, where Paul’s delegates still managed to secure 21 of 22 committed delegates.
(Excerpt) Read more at elections.nytimes.com …
- 5 Things Ron Paul Wants From the Republican Convention (lewrockwell.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul Storms To Victory In Minnesota Delegate Race (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Can Ron Paul delegates cause mischief at the RNC national convention? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Coup in Minnesota GOP by Thomas Eddlem (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul wins Minnesota delegates (headlineclicker.com)
- Prison Planet.com ” Ron Paul gets the last laugh in Iowa, Minnesota (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Ron Paul Took Over Minnesota, Is Texas Next? (runronpaul.com)
- CS Monitor: Ron Paul ‘bloodless coup’ in Minnesota takes most delegates. (dailypaul.com)
- How the Ron Paul Coup Went Down (lewrockwell.com)
- Ron Paul Shocks The GOP Establishment Once Again – Check His Delegate Count (runronpaul.com)