by Douglas P. Horne (with Jim Fetzer)
Douglas P. Horne, who served as the Chief Analyst for Military Records for the ARRB (formally, The Assassination Records Review Board), a five member civilian panel that was entrusted with the mission of locating and declassifying documents and records held by the CIA, the FBI, the Secret Service, ONI, and other federal agencies under The JFK Records Act (which was passed by Congress in the wake of the resurgence of interest in the death of JFK, which was brought about by Oliver Stone’s monumental film, “JFK”), has become a personal hero of mine. Those in that category are few and far between, but include JFK, RFK, Mohammed Ali, Bill Russell, and other figures from JFK assassination research, including David W. Mantik, M.D., Ph.D., John P. Costella, Ph.D., and Jack White, who have been among my closest associates and collaborators for more than 20 years.
When I published, Murder in Dealey Plaza (2000), I included two chapters by Doug Horne, which concerned certain discoveries that had been made during the proceedings of the ARRB, the first of which concerned the occurrence of two supplemental brain examinations following the Bethesda autopsy on JFK’s body, the first of the original brain, the second of a substitute brian. That the brain shown in diagrams and photographs in the National Archives could not be the brain of JFK had been previously established by Robert B. Livingston, M.D., a world authority on the human brain and expert on wound ballistics, in his contributions to Assassination Science (1998). He had noticed that, while physician after physician from Parkland Hospital, who had examined the body, had reported cerebral and cerebellar tissue extruding from a fist-sized hole in the back of the head, the HSCA artist’s rendering of the autopsy photographs of “JFK’s brain” displayed a completely intact cerebellum and a virtually intact (although dislodged) cerebrum, even though roughly half of President Kennedy’s brains had been blown out in Dealey Plaza during the shooting, where he was hit at least four times: once in the back from behind; once in the throat from in front; and twice in the head, once from behind and once from the right/front, as I have explained in “What happened to JFK–and why it matters today“.
In order to conceal that blow-out at the back of his head, the two authentic lateral cranial x-rays had been………
- The Two NPIC Zapruder Film Events: Signposts Pointing to the Film’s Alteration (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- JFK and the unspeakable… (tararualibrary.wordpress.com)
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza: Get closer (pixelpastahome.blogspot.com)
- Jim Marrs: JFK Truthers Banned From Dealey Plaza for 50th Anniversary (unicornivore.wordpress.com)
- Conan O’Brien To Talk About Comedy At JFK Library (boston.cbslocal.com)
- When JFK Was Murdered (lewrockwell.com)
- Ask Coco Anything: Conan O’Brien to Answer Boston’s Questions via #Coco4JFK [Storify] (bostinno.com)
- Day 5 (pelicanpointtravels.wordpress.com)
- Matthew McConaughey cast as JFK (politico.com)