The Obama Administration has arranged to provide—free of charge—several customized special-operations military vessels to the Government of Kenya, U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor has learned. Finalization of those plans came exactly one week prior to today’s explosion in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
Although officially it remains unclear whether the blast was the result of a utility problem or the work of terrorists, Reuters reports that a witness saw a man place a suspicious package in business-district building right before the explosion.
The U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command is awarding a noncompetitive “sole-source contract to United States Marine Incorporated (USMI) of Gulfport, Miss to provide five (5) 11M Naval Special Warfare Rigid Inflatable Boats,” according to a presolicitation notice that NAVSEA upload to a federal contracting database May 21.
(Excerpt) Read more at tradeaidmonitor.com …
- Will Navy SEALs swift-boat Obama over the bin Laden raid? (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Kenya Sees Spike in Obama Administration-Funded Projects (Obama rebuilding Kenya) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Michigan players receiving leadership training from Navy SEALS (cbssports.com)
- Obama’s Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: ‘Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii’ (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Strength and Compassion (wemovetogether.me)
- Steve Beckow – Bill Brockbrader Was A Navy Seal – 26 May 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Bill Brockbrader WAS a Navy SEAL (the2012scenario.com)
- A Former Navy SEAL Shares What A Sniper Has In Common With A Good CEO (businessinsider.com)
- Navy SEAL to Obama: You don’t speak for me! (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- A Navy SEAL’s wise advice to graduates… (cnn.com)